Hosted by Arizona Watercolor Association
Venue : FOUND:RE Hotel, 1100 N Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85003
Juror: Stan Miller
Key dates for Artists
Prospectus available online on ArtCall by September 11, 2023
Deadline for online entries: November 27, 2023
Email notification of juried in (accepted) paintings by December 13, 2023
Exhibition: March 5, 2024 – April 29, 2024
Workshop by Juror Stan Miller in Phoenix, March 14-16, 2024
- $50 for up to three entries
- No refunds
- Must be a member of a WFWS Component Society
- No digital or A.I. art
- Minimum painting size: 100 square inches
- Maximum outside mat size: 30” x 40”
- Minimum mat width 3.0” on all sides
- FRAME size requirements: Outside mat measurements must be in whole inches and one of the following sizes:16 x 20; 20 x 24; 22 x 22; 30 x 30; 22 x 28; 24 x 30; 24 x 36; 30 x 40
- Images: .jpg only, 300dpi, file size less than 4mb, max of 4600 pixels on longest side
- Work must be for sale (25% commission deducted from each sale)
- The artist is responsible for shipping of sold painting.
- If accepted into the show, there is an additional handling fee of $50, check payable to your Society
AWA – WFWS#49 Phoenix, AZ
The prospectus will be the governing document for determining acceptable entries. You should thoroughly review the prospectus prior to entry. Juried in artists who do not meet the requirements outlined in the prospectus are barred from entering for TWO YEARS. Please make sure the accepted entries meet the requirements.
Artists will receive email notification of juried in (accepted) paintings by December 13, 2023.